Sunday, January 24, 2010

Salut Avid Reader! I realize it's been oh so long since I've posted. This implies, of course, that I have had no adventures, and OH THE CONTRARY! True, they have not been Asian-based adventures, but I've had a number all the same. A couple of top stories and highlights...

* Being reorganized at work mid-December (7 bosses in 21 months).
* An amazing week with friends in DisneyWorld from Christmas through New Year's (see previous post).
* Being reorganized at work mid-January (8 bosses in 22 months).
* A weekend in Portland and Lincoln City with my family.
* News of a new Paulson arriving August 2010!
* And a quick trip to London for meetings just this past week.

The photo above is a small dinner we enjoyed at a tapas restaurant near our hotel after work one evening. Folks from the Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Toronto, Sao Paulo, and of course from our Europe/UK offices. A good adventure for sure; London's always an amazing city to visit!

More adventures to come, I promise, including updates from what I'm sure will be the vacation of a lifetime! I'm headed to Canouan Island for a week at one of the world's most amazing resort hotels. Don't be jealous.

No comments: