Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Offsite!

As I reported in early February, I'm on a new Product Management team within Microsoft Advertising's (MA) Advertiser & Publisher Solutions (APS) Business Group (BG). We had just our second team meeting since we restructured: an offsite on Monday led by our new manager, Brian Boland.

With the desire for good weather, Jen, Kelly, Saskia, Brian and I started at my place for morning sun on my patio. Sadly, it wasn't sunny. However, after lunch @ Greenlake, we finished the afternoon on Saskia's amazing deck overlooking the lake and facing the elusive Spring Seattle Sun (SSS)!

Yes, Avid Reader, I am tan. And pleased.

1 comment:

Meagan Elliot said...

I have flip flop tan lines on my feet...also pleased. But gee, Todd, I betcha my teeth sure aren't as white as yours, ya maverick!