Sunday, June 14, 2009

Operation C.A.P.

I got to spend time with my dear friend Craig Allen Phillips who was in Seattle for a spell this past weekend. It had been months and months (I think since 11/2007) since I last got to hang out with Craig, so it was nice to reconnect with an old friend.

We enjoyed brunch at Madrona's Hi Spot Cafe, then hit Victrola Coffee and strolled around his old neck of the woods from when he was a Seattlite. Our lazy sunny afternoon also carried us to Volunteer Park -- one I'd never even been to in the 17+ years I've lived in Seattle. CrAzY!

The Conservatory was a fun discovery as were the open spaces with families & lawn games filling them. It felt like a slice of NYC's Central Park, made oddly moreso given that I was in the company of a friend made there and cemented over the course of the past two years.

Good to see you, CraigA!

No comments: