Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a quick update from Paris... great day altogether. I feel awesome about how my presentation went this afternoon and got great feedback from those in attendance as well as my Manager (always a good thing) who actually saw me in action today for the first time. Evangelism of our business is what I do best and I think I nailed it today. Personally and professionally, I am pleased.

After, the entire team ventured to dinner at L'Ile, an awesome, quaint and delicious restaurant near to the office in Issy Les Molineaux. Rocket salad with Parmesan and Jambon. Sauteed swordfish with creamed garlic potatoes. Apricot tarte in fresh raspberry puree. Beaucoup du vin. Needless to say, an awesome dinner in the company of folks from Spain, England, Netherlands, France and Sweden. It was quickly pointed out that I was the lone non-European at the table, but the French were duly impressed with my french and knowledge of existential authors, Loire valley castles and geographic prowess of their country! Again, more of me being pleased.

The night wouldn't have been complete, of course, without a nightcap at which Simon & I joined some of the FR team! All in all, a great day and an awesome night. That said, it's just after 3AM here and while I'm growing tired, it's likely due to the effects of the sleeping pill I popped a bit ago. Jet lag owns me this go. Good times!

No comments: