Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R.I.M.

Avid Reader, I have bum news: a bum ankle. I've had plenty in my day, but this is one that had me writhing on the floor -- shouting who knows what -- and thinking that I either broke my ankle or tore every ligament in it.

The good news is x-rays confirmed no fracture; the bad news is that there's still significant swelling, more and more blood, and consistent pain. Should pain still exist next week, I'll have to go in for an MRI to determine the extent of damage and an renewed management plan. Good times! The worse news is that I'm heading East for an incredible family adventure this weekend with my parents... and I'm a gimp!

So, I'm actively treating my RIM with RICE!

1 comment:

Tia said...

yikes. that's wicked! hope your recovery is speedy and your weekend with the rents great!