Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bucket List

OK, so not my own necessarily, but this weekend has been all about my parents' Bucket List. What a weekend it's been so far and what a weekend it will turn out to be.

I'm hoping to catch Laura & Kevin downstairs in the hotel bar, so can't chat long, Avid Reader, but wanted to leave you with a handful of images of our weekend so far, which included a trip to South Bend to catch the Fighting Irish in Notre Dame Stadium (where I was secretly rooting for the Pac-10's Stanford) and an Airport Shocker where Kevin & I revealed our true raison du voyage: a surprise trip to Boston to meet Laura and take in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.


Needless to say, we're well on our way to checking the Top Two from my Mom & Dad's Bucket List. Enjoy!

No comments: