Monday, October 20, 2008

My friend Michelle.

My friend Michelle can kick your ass.

How do I know this? I know this because she kicks cancer's ass. She's done it before and she's doing it again today.

You see, Michelle had two tumors removed from her Thyroid last year and is having three removed today. Yes, she's literally having her throat cut open because she's strong and awesome and willing to put up the good fight.

Michelle is many things, and I love Michelle because this isn't just what's she's doing to cancer, but it's how she lives her life. She *is* strong. She *is* awesome. And she *is* a fighter. So, cancer? She's been there. Beat that.

But I still wish the best for her today... because strong awesome fighters deserve my best. Deserve our best.

Heal up, Michelle. I expect to see you next week ready for the next challenge!

No comments: