Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My So Called Life.

I got the request Monday night: 'Can you be in Seoul for a 10AM meeting Wednesday morning?'. You bet I can!

So, I pack up my room in Tokyo Tuesday morning, jam a meeting change of clothes into my backpack, check out of the hotel, check my luggage at the Bell Desk, commute to the Tokyo office, work, cab to the main Tokyo train station (11:40), train to Narita International (12:33), fly to Seoul (3:20), bus to downtown (6:38), check in to the hotel (7:58), meet my colleague for dinner/meeting prep (8:00), spend the night putting the presentation together, sleep five hours (1:30-6:30, meet for breakfast (7:30), review the presentation, check out of hotel (9:10), cab to the partner office (9:15), present (10:00-12:30), cab to the hotel (12:45), bus to the airport (1:23) to catch the 5:10 back to Tokyo. And now I've decided to share the adventure with you... and with my friends Gin & Tonic.

I mean not to complain, Avid Reader. I mean simply to share what my days look like sometimes. It's the craziest thing ever to me sometimes, but it's what I do. What don't I get to do? Enjoy long hot baths in the hotel in Seoul I stayed in last night:


Yep, THAT'S a complaint!

No comments: