Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Little Graduate

We did it! We graduated! Copper and I spent every Monday of the summer since her arrival at PetSmart and their Puppy Class. Really designed to train the trainer in front of the trainee, I inherited a clicker and some strong communication skills to help Copper and I grow into the relationship we have today. Short story long, we did it!

We graduated this past week, and Copper was awarded the unofficial "Best Grower" award for having quickly outgained all other pups in size and build. That's my girl! She wore her cap proud and walked like a queen around the store with her puppy friends Porter (Beagle), Mojo (German Shorthair), MoMo (Husky), Jax & Willow (mutts), and Kashi (Shiba Inu). Well done, Cop-Cop*!

*this is Jace Paulson's name for Copper just now. He now says "Hi Todd Moore. Cop-Cop?". I love that little one so! He & Copper melt me!

No comments: