Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Latest

Hello Avid Reader. It's been a while, I know. I even had an adventure to Sydney, Australia since we last chatted (see previous post -- I said 'Hello' from Down Under at least).

Sadly, it was the quickest long-haul trip ever; I landed on Tuesday morning and was in the air again by Friday afternoon. Happily, I got to see Sydney again as well as my Aussie friends & colleagues, had a productive work week, and was able to get home to my little girl!

Relative to The Latest, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. However, it's been an interesting week in Copper's world. We made Bob Barker proud this week: Copper was spayed! We're in recovery mode this week which is to say I'm doing everything in my power to keep Copper from racing around the house and wanting to play tug-of war.

Copper tipped the scale @ 41.4lbs on Wednesday. My little girl is getting big -- though we still enjoy lap time now and again. She's a gem (save a kitchen cabinet chewing habit she's trying to form that I'm trying to quell)!

2 comments:

Tia said...

Todd:
Send my regards to your friend. Tough stuff! Hope the sewing and creating proves therapeutic. The totes in my pic were actually purchased and I embelished them. When I make them myself, I do not typically use a pattern. Most of the good craft books I have include some sort of tote pattern. A favorite, Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing has a really good tote pattern, and some other great patterns as well. Tote patterns or tutorials abound online as well.

Tia said...

This avid reader needs an update, this avid reader stays at home, this avid reader eats roast beef, this avid reader has none, this avid reader goes, "WEE WEE WEE all the way home."

:O) What's new? Why no mole update? Should I be worried?