Monday, March 15, 2010

Doggy Day Care!

My little girl is growing up: I dropped her off at Daycare today!

Because Copper has become "stubborn" about chillaxing in her crate at home during the work day, I decided it was time I broke down and enrolled her in school. She needs and loves socialization.

The good news is that there's a great doggie day care not three blocks from my office, so we scheduled a temperament check this morning and she is getting a full-day workout with what looks to be 15-20 other big dogs at The Barking Lounge, named Seattle's #1 Doggie Daycare!

And, as the website says, "Feeling some separation anxiety from your canine companion? Just visit this page to see what your pooch is up to!", I bring you The Barking Lounge's webcam such that you can check in on Copper every now and again also -- you know I am!!

1 comment:

Meagan Elliot said...

Just watched little girl for a while. It was sooo fun! She looked like she was enjoying her new friends. Did you repair/replace her crate? Is she sleeping in your bed yet? xxoo, M.