Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Love Big Al's!

I got to support my dear friend Daniel Kirkwood as he opened his second Big Al's in Beaverton over the weekend! Big Al's is an amazing bowling alley | sports bar | arcade that Dan owns along with his parents, Al & Sandy Kirkwood. Whenever I've had the chance, I've also stopped by Big Al's in Vancouver, and now he's opened a second location right in my sister's & uncle's backyard!

The third of three special openings, Jud and I got to enjoy a free evening of food & bowling. Avid Reader, it is a SIGHT TO SEE! From the HUGE HD projector televisions to the amazing SkyBox to the private bar with Wii Lounge and Virtual Golf Course, I was thrilled A) to be there and B) knowing it's my buddy's place!

Dan was always one to impress -- though never really knowing it. Here he's done it again -- and in a Big (Al's!) way! Congratulations, Friend!

No comments: