Sunday, March 16, 2008

I (HEART) Adventure!

As you know, I'm a firm believer in adventure. This post is dedicated to all things adventure like...

My friends Matt & Lindsey Baker having a baby! Carson Matthew Baker joined us on March 6th, a whopping 6lbs. 13oz. I got to hold him tonight and am still on Cloud 9. Even on Day 10 with his scrawny little legs and constant gas (and smiles -- granted, they have gas, but their smiles are amazing!). What a treat to get to hold this new life. Carson, I'm THRILLED to be your Uncle and look forward to our adventures!

I saw Disneyland Tokyo!... and will be going! Granted, this is the best shot I got, but that's not the point. The point is, I whipped out my camera and had the guy in the next seat think I was taking a photo of him. That in itself was an adventure, and I soon hope to have one with Mickey in Japan!

No comments: