Thursday, March 13, 2008

It just takes a little getting used to, that's all...

Avid Reader! What is this photo of, you ask? Would you be shocked to discover that this is the control panel to the TOILET?! Indeed, the toilets have control panels. I kid you not. Powerful shower, anyone?

Relative to the biggest surprise of all, the toilet seats are also HEATED! Gross at first -- thinking that I sat down too soon after the previous tenant -- I was quickly thrilled at the idea and execution of a completely automated, heated bathroom adventure.

Now having shared, I feel that you must rush to Japan also to share the experience!

1 comment:

Meagan Elliot said...

It's feast or famine, tho. Either a computerized toilet or a floor urinal. Me? I'll take the fancy toilet, albeit kinda confusing, anyday!!!!
xoxo Meg
PUR-I CUUU-LUB