Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lake. Big Lake.

No, seriously, we spent today at Big Lake!

I joined my friends Stacey Dozono and Staci Imwalle on an adventure north to spend the afternoon with Danelle & Robert Chaddock at their Lake House on Big Lake. It was a PERFECT day to be out of doors and to be in the water. I was most pleased that Copper had two incredibly active (and fast!) pugs to wear her out.

Primarly, however, I am excited to learn that Copper loves the water! Perhaps it was because she was chasing Phinney or Willy, but she raced into the lake no problem... even so far as to have to swim a bit to get her feet back on the ground!

So, after an incredible (and incredibly themed!) Weinie Roast Saturday night at Justin Bross & Gloria Lee's, and after an awesome day today with dear friends in an incredible setting, the weekend comes to a too-quick close and I rest thankful to have such great friends and so many adventures to fill my days.

No comments: