Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tagged

I woke up this morning and discovered that my retaining wall was 'tagged'. Technically, it's on my neighbor's "side", but it's our wall and therefore our problem.

Avid Reader, here's the deal. I could be pissed about the whole thing. I could be frustrated that I tried scrubbing it off and wasted a free evening (I have other projects!). No, I've taken the following approach:

When I start a gang -- let's call it the Todd Moore Club -- the first rule of Todd Moore Club is that any thug with poor handwriting is banished from all marketing initiatives and the art supplies stash. Period.

If this here were the Todd Moore Club, someone would be SO fired.

1 comment:

Meagan Elliot said...

I hope you'll appoint yourself to be lead graffiti tagger in the Todd Moore Gang. Your handwriting is sweet. Sorry about the tagging!