Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day Three Update

I can't even think of a creative title for Day Three, so Day Three Update will have to do. Yes, I'm getting that lazy. And tan.

It's Tuesday morning here on Canuoan Island and not much has changed... neither in the weather nor in my daily activities (laying on the beach) nor in the amount of joy I'm getting just breathing the fresh Caribbean air. Avid Reader, I am happy.

As to yesterday's activities, we will be at least somewhat creative and bring them to you by the letter 'B': Beach. Book. Brooke (there is a sunbather here who reminds me of Brooke Burke, so I will dub her so. I'm sure Brooke would sunbathe topless, too). Beer(s). Hmmm... already out of 'B' words. And since I'm only working on my tan, those four will have to do, though as you can imagine, they really make up the majority of my days! For more detail on Day Three, please see Day Two. :)

One thing I will confess to... and you can't say a word, Avid Reader... is that I threw myself my own little DancePartyUSA yesterday after "working" on the beach and before dinner with the posse. Originally meant to capture the essence of the progress on back tanning (i.e. back burning from Day One), I set my camera to take a few shots. However, with my headphones on, I ended up capturing the next dance moves that will likely hit the stage in the coming months. Just sayin'.

Here's to Day Four! Hmmm... maybe I'll do some exploring today. Or just work on my tan. Egad! Too much to decide!

1 comment:

john weaver said...

Do NOT show the dancing pic to your dermotologist. He/she would be very disappointed in your flagrant disregard for sunscreen!