Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello Sunshine!!

Day Two is starting off much the same as Day One. Not lying: I could definitely get used to this routine. In fact, I'm going to get used to it again as soon as I log off here. In the meantime, however, I feel compelled to share my adventures!

After leaving the Internet Room yesterday, I went back to my villa to enjoy reading the paper with fresh brewed coffee on my porch overlooking the Caribbean. However, after staring at the beach not 20 yards away, temptation won out and I hit the white sand for the afternoon.

Armed with The Associate by John Grisham, I found a sunny spot (above, left. Yep, that was my spot yesterday!) and parked from about noon to 6PM when the sun went down. And yes, I both started and finished the novel. It was THAT good of an afternoon (though the book left much to be desired, it was still a great take-me-away story).

Avid Reader, I know you're dying to hear... and the answer is YES: I am well on my way to what could be the best tan ever. Without you here, however, I was unable to sunscreen my back and am slightly feeling the price this morning. I may be a little more red there than desired and/or enjoyed. Still.. don't be jealous.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Can't help it, officially jealous. Please continue updates as I am so living vicariously through you.:O)
What a beautiful destination and something you really deserve.