Sunday, June 29, 2008

JWBP 2008

I just returned from JWBP 2008. Yes, Avid Reader, you may not realize just what JWBP 2008 is, but know the soundtracks will be in stores soon!

I keeeed! I keeeed! I just got back from Whidbey Island and John Weaver's Bachelor Party! Had a great weekend altogether with great guys including John, Jesse Paulson, Matt Weaver, Kirk Barney, Dave Hoadley, and one Mr. Ryan G. Nickols. Small group, but big enough to obliterate the keg of Coors Light we took up with us!

We enjoyed a Guy Weekend altogether, complete with Kubb, Bocce Ball, Screw Your Neighbor and 18 holes at Holmes Harbor Golf Course. Oh, and lots of BBQing and two killer soundtracks -- one for the softer side of our friend JW; one for the side of JW that will kick your @$*!

The wedding is in a mere three weeks -- one that we're all getting excited for. And as of tomorrow, I'm off on another exciting adventure -- this time, two weeks in Sydney, Australia!! I just spent the weekend with some of my favorite blokes on the planet. It was in the high 80's all weekend and so I'm tan. And so I'm happy.

More adventures from APAC to come -- stay tuned!

No comments: