Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PRINT CLUB!


Meagan, I did it! PRINT CLUB! Yes, indeed, I can now officially say I braved that which every 12-16 year old Japanese girl -- and boy -- enjoys in Tokyo: PRINT CLUB!

After a long day of work (9-7:30), Ryan, Stephen and I ventured to his hotel in Ebisu where we enjoyed drinks and sushi dinner. After which, Ryan and I cabbed to Shibuya such that he could see the craziest intersection in the world. Sadly, it wasn't as crazy at 11PM as it was that crazy weekend in May. However, it was still crazy -- and better, we were able to hit a few of the open stores, including a number of arcades with PRINT CLUB. Or Jewella, as the one we were in was called!

Of course, after we took the photos, we waited around for 10 minutes for the photos to come out before we realized (and when I say we realized, I asked a non-english speaking teen what to do and we then played charades for every step of the process)that we were supposed to step into a different booth to customize out prints with fun pens and crazy messages!

I'm not going to lie, Avid Reader, I may just be hooked! Ryan and I then found several other Print Club establishments and had to check them out to see what machines they had! Print Club, I love you so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture! made my day.

Tia said...

if it's anything like a photo booth it's gotta be good

Meagan Elliot said...

PUR-I-COO-LA
PUR-I-COO-LUB
PUR-I-NT COO-LUB
PRINT CLUB!!!

Oh, my excitement of seeing you go for it to come true your dream!

High tech print club is new to me, though! Crazy pens and messages, yesssssssss!

Good for you, Todd! Thanks for sharing and save a sticker for me!
xoxo Meg