Thursday, June 12, 2008

What's To Come...


Hello Avid Reader!

It's been a while since my last post, I realize. I have had a number of adventures, but none so much in Asia. As such, I haven't thought to post on my APAC blog! That will soon change, however, as I'm off to Tokyo yet again for a week (6/14-20). I am travelling with the legacy aQuantive APAC General Manager as well as one of the Advertising Operations Managers from DRIVE US. I have a couple of fun things planned and look forward to having colleagues in Tokyo with whom to create and share adventures!

All this is to say, "MORE TO COME!". Stay tuned for new blog posts (and maybe that bloody Disneyland Tokyo update that I *still* haven't completed!)!

What's that photo, you ask? It's a shot of scenery from Splash Mountain Tokyo!

No comments: