Monday, August 11, 2008

John & Amy | 7.19.2008


While I've been seriously delayed in updating you, Avid Reader, on my summer adventures in and out of Asia, it is by no means with any less enthusiasm that I get to blog about my dear friends Amy & John and their wedding a few weeks ago!

It was an honor to stand next to my friend John during his wedding -- a spot that provided the best view of the bride as she made her way down the aisle. From the Bachelor Party to the Rehearsal Dinner to the "Jungle Room" to the post-wedding brunch -- and all things in between -- it was an incredible time altogether.

The wedding was stunning in every way -- from the day itself, to Julie's home, to all of the guests. John & Amy threw an incredible party altogether, complete with soundtracks for the guests to take a piece of the evening with them. And speaking of music, J&A picked an incredible playlist and I couldn't help but get carried away.


The entire week/weekend was such a highlight that it was a serious let-down when it was all said and done. It's a good thing another adventure was in the works soon after...!

No comments: