Monday, November 16, 2009

London!

Yep, you guessed it! I'm off on another international adventure! This time, I went East and will be in London and Paris Nov.16-25. It'll be a busy week at work, but I'll get to enjoy a weekend in Paris... and the 10-year anniversary of when I lived there in 1999. Crazy how time flies! I'm excited to test my latent French language skills: nous verons!

For now, however, London it is. My friend & work colleague Saskia found an awesome boutique hotel in an amazing neighborhood and we enjoyed a leisurely afternoon in the sun, then a night of work back at the hotel. The next two days are filled with meetings, then off to Paris for two more days booked solid. Good times!

As for Copper, she is safe at home under the care of dear friends John & Amy Weaver, who are now dubbing their responsibilities as "The Den of the Ferocious Beast". Oh dear! Bonne chance to all!

No comments: