Thursday, May 14, 2009

Migraine

I was fully planning to post two (2) new entries tonight -- one including the Best Post in the Universe. However, due to a bloody migraine headache, both posts have been cancelled until I can actually move my head again. More to come, I promise! For now, however, I am back to burying my head in a pillow!

Side note, the classic Todd Moore Migraine Symptoms (TMMS) hit today, including loss of vision, then language & memory skills. In short, I had the Koreans completely confused with my attempts at English!

2 comments:

Tia said...

Todd, have you ever had luck with any migraine medications? I have found one that takes mine away, the generic form of Imitrex.
What a relief! Sorry for you, mate!

toddderrick said...

Thanks for the tip! I find I often get them from dehyration, so as soon as the black spots hit, I drown myself for all intents & purposes. And pop the nearest aspirin, Vitamin I, whatever. Then I find a dark, quiet place and try to sleep it off. I bolted from the office and was back in my hotel and out from 5:30-9PM through the msot of it. Went back to bed @ midnight with a TylenolPM and awoke this morning to a brain after train! I could use more powerful stuff for sure... or just stay hydrated already. Thanks for checking in on me -- they're SO not fun!