Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sydney '09!

Good Day from Down Under!

It's been quite the week so far -- one in which bedtime means 2AM and mornings start shortly after. Sadly, this has meant little time to connect with you, Avid Reader. Me, I blame the silly concept of time zones.

I did want to share a few highlights however, but mostly around sweet locales I've been able to enjoy since arriving (excluding both the Microsoft offices in town, of course!). And yes, I have to report that each evening has wonderfully included adult beverages, but in the likes of a local Pyrmont pub, at an official Aussie BBQ hosted by Stephen Dolan, dinner with partners @ Sugarcane, drinks later at The Establishment and its accompanying Gin Garden, and dinner tonight at Pony in The Rocks.

Bottomline, work has been a constant... with amazing meals at amazing locations after in this amazing city. I'm telling you, Avid Reader. I love Sydney.

No comments: