Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sayonara, Japan!

This is what I am saying to Tokyo just now as I type on the train to the airport – I’m on my way to Korea! However short my stay here this trip (3 nights), it was wonderfully full of my team and even more feelings of momentum for the business than I’ve ever before felt (who knew that a 0.9% Strip Rate could feel so good?!).

Most of the legacy DRIVE Japan team and I hit Roppongi and a delicious Okinawan restaurant called Churari where I completely enjoyed the very dark purple sweet yam hash browns (among other regional favorites) as well as the all-you-can-drink package and its affects on “The Enzyme”-free Japanese.

Never too many weak Gin Tonics later, I met Doug back at the hotel where we trapsed around Shinjuku in hunt of a place to catch up and grab an adult beverage. Sadly, we found no open nor cover charge-free watering holes, but I was able to introduce him to PRINT CLUB! He was a natural.

More adventures to come from Seoul!

No comments: