Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night (Neon) Lights

What would a trip to Japan be without karaoke and PRINT CLUB?! Indeed, after dinner last night, a posse of folks hit Shibuya and belted out favorites in English, Japanese, and Chinese! Yasuko, Yiping, Jordan, Sarah, Reiko and I enjoyed a night of spirits and song -- and amazingly, couldn't figure out where the evening had gone.

Tokyo will up and do that to you; it's easy to have a great time and then WHAMMO! It's 2AM!

But of course, no night out in Shibuya could pass without PRINT CLUB! Having promoted it all day long, the gang entertained me and we hit a PC Shop. I'm unsure if the PC-virgins knew what they were in for, but I will tell you this, Avid Reader: every one of them will be a repeat customer!

PRINT CLUB is literally a kick in the pants! I can't get enough!

No comments: