Monday, September 14, 2009

Singapore


Not much to write about from Singapore after having arrived to the hotel after 1AM last night. I thought you might enjoy some shots of the city from of my hotel room. One thing I will note is that some Formula One event (just the world-famous Singapore Grand Prix) is scheduled for next week in Singapore and this entire city is becoming a race track! You heard it – they are turning city roads into the track so barriers are going up all throughout the city. Without this knowledge, I might have easily assumed I was entering MadMax as the cabbie drove me in to the city. It’s something to see!

That said, I’m definitely excited to explore a country I’ve never visited before, to see old colleagues from around the world (I love the Aussies!), and head into the tail leg of this Asian Adventure altogether!

No comments: